BOX TYPE INVOTECH SCROLL CONDENSING UNIT is mainly composed of four major components: refrigeration compressor, condenser, air cooler (evaporator) and solenoid valve, plus oil separator, liquid storage tank, sight oil mirror and diaphragm hand valve return. components such as filters.
1. The role of BOX TYPE INVOTECH SCROLL CONDENSING UNIT compressor
BOX TYPE INVOTECH SCROLL CONDENSING UNIT The compressor is the most important equipment in the refrigeration unit, usually called the host in the refrigeration unit. The increase of the refrigerant vapor from low pressure to high pressure and the continuous flow and transportation of the vapor are all accomplished by the work of the refrigeration compressor, that is to say, the role of the refrigeration compressor is:
1) Absorb refrigerant vapor from the evaporator to ensure a certain evaporation pressure in the evaporator.
2) Increase the pressure and compress the low-pressure and low-temperature refrigerant vapor into a high-pressure and high-temperature superheated vapor, so as to create conditions for condensation at a higher temperature (such as the temperature of about 35°C in summer).
3) Transport and push the refrigerant to flow in the system to complete the refrigeration cycle.
2. The role of expansion valve: The expansion valve plays the role of throttling and reducing pressure. When the high-pressure refrigerant liquid condensed by BOX TYPE INVOTECH SCROLL CONDENSING UNIT passes through the throttle valve, the pressure drops due to obstruction, resulting in part of the refrigerant liquid gas. At the same time, it absorbs the latent heat of gasification, and its temperature is correspondingly reduced, becoming wet steam with low temperature and low pressure, and then entering the evaporator.
3. The role of the evaporator: The evaporator is also a heat exchanger, which enables the low-pressure, low-temperature refrigerant liquid to absorb the heat of the cooled medium (air, water, brine or other refrigerants) during the boiling process, so as to achieve refrigeration. the goal of.