With the slow arrival of summer, the demand for refrigeration units is increasing. The following is a brief introduction to the components of BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT as follows:
1. The role of BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT
BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT is the most important equipment in the refrigeration unit, usually called the host in the refrigeration unit. The increase of the refrigerant vapor from low pressure to high pressure and the continuous flow and transportation of the vapor are all accomplished by the work of the refrigeration compressor, that is to say, the role of the refrigeration compressor is:
1. Absorb refrigerant vapor from the evaporator to ensure a certain evaporation pressure in the evaporator.
2. Increase the pressure and compress the low-pressure and low-temperature refrigerant vapor into high-pressure and high-temperature superheated vapor, so as to create conditions for condensation at higher temperatures (such as the temperature of about 35°C in summer).
3. Transport and push the refrigerant to flow in the system to complete the refrigeration cycle.
2. According to the different types of cooling medium, BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT can be classified into four categories, and its functions are as follows:
(1) Water cooling type: In this type of condenser, the heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the cooling water. Cooling water can be used for one-time use or recycled. Water-cooled condensers can be divided into vertical shell and tube type, horizontal shell and tube type and casing type according to their different structural types.
(2) Air-cooled (also called air-cooled): In this type of condenser, the heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the air. The air can be natural convection or forced flow by means of a fan. This type of condenser is used for Freon refrigeration equipment in places where water supply is inconvenient or difficult.
(3) Water-air cooling type: In this type of condenser, the refrigerant is cooled by water and air at the same time, but mainly relies on the evaporation of cooling water on the surface of the heat transfer tube to absorb a large amount of heat from the refrigerant side as water The role of the latent heat of vaporization of the air is mainly to take away water vapor to accelerate the evaporation of water. Therefore, the water consumption of this type of condenser is very small, and it is the preferred type of condenser for areas with dry air, low water quality, low water temperature and insufficient water. This type of condenser can be divided into two types: evaporative type and shower type according to their different structures.
(4) Evaporation-condensing type: In this type of condenser, the cooling effect generated by the evaporation of the refrigerant in another refrigeration system is used to cool the refrigerant vapor on the other side of the heat transfer partition, and the latter is condensed and liquefied. Such as the evaporative-condenser in cascade refrigerators.
3. The role of expansion valve:
The expansion valve plays the role of throttling and depressurization. When the high-pressure refrigerant liquid condensed by the condenser passes through the throttling valve, the pressure drops due to obstruction, which causes part of the refrigerant liquid to vaporize, and at the same time absorbs the latent heat of vaporization, and its own temperature It also decreases accordingly, becoming wet steam with low temperature and low pressure, and then enters the evaporator.
4. The role of the evaporator
The evaporator is also a heat exchanger, which makes the low-pressure, low-temperature refrigerant liquid absorb the heat of the cooled medium (air, water, brine or other refrigerants) during the boiling process, so as to achieve the purpose of refrigeration.