INTEGRATED VENDING MACHINE REFRIGERATION UNIT noise is a kind of sound pollution. The noise is too annoying to ambassadors, causing irritability, and seriously affecting people's working conditions!
So how to solve the noise of INTEGRATED VENDING MACHINE REFRIGERATION UNIT? We provide the following solutions for everyone!
1. Causes of INTEGRATED VENDING MACHINE REFRIGERATION UNIT noise
1. When the blade rotates, it will rub against the air or impact.
2. Noise will also be generated when the blades produce eddy currents.
3. The air duct and the shell resonate and generate noise.
4. Due to insufficient accuracy of the bearing, improper assembly or poor maintenance will cause abnormal noise.
5. The motor part will also produce noise.
2. INTEGRATED VENDING MACHINE REFRIGERATION UNIT noise solution
1. It is recommended that if the axial flow fan is configured with moving and static wings, the number of blades of the two is not equal to avoid greater noise resonance.
2. The installation angle of the blades must not be too large, and the bending of the blades must be smooth, and do not suddenly change too much.
3. The joints between the air duct and the inner surface of the fan casing should be smooth to avoid roughness and unevenness, which may cause tearing noise. In addition, when designing, sometimes the outside of the duct can be covered with soundproof materials to reduce noise.
4. In the selection of INTEGRATED VENDING MACHINE REFRIGERATION UNIT, it is necessary to strictly screen the regular products and consider factors such as the humanized design of the equipment.