PACKAGE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT, base installation shock absorption and fixed with the foundation.
1. The basic structure and specifications of the PACKAGE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT equipment should meet the installation requirements. The height of the equipment foundation should be ≥100mm, and the edge of the foundation should be 50mm to 100mm wider than the equipment base (including the position occupied by the shock-absorbing device or the anti-displacement facility).
2. The installation of PACKAGE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT should have corresponding vibration reduction measures. The refrigeration unit with spring vibration reduction device should be equipped with a limit device to prevent the horizontal displacement of the unit during operation. The spring vibration reduction device with limit function may not have a limit device. .
3. PACKAGE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT For refrigeration equipment or refrigeration auxiliary equipment using vibration isolation measures, the installation position of the vibration isolation device is correct; the compression amount of each vibration isolator should be uniform.
4. PACKAGE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT should be equipped with an adjustment steel plate at the lower part of the spring damping device to meet the leveling and leveling requirements. The leveling of the unit should be based on the specific appearance of the equipment, and the measurement reference plane should be selected and measured with a spirit level. The vertical and horizontal horizontal deviations of the unit should not be greater than 1/1000, and should meet the requirements of the equipment technical documents.
5. The exposed part of the foundation fixing bolt should be protected by adding a protective sleeve filled with butter; when the PACKAGE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT equipment is located outdoors, the exposed part of the foundation fixing bolt should be protected by a stainless steel nut.