Matters needing attention in the operation of UNIT AIR COOLER components tube bundle.
1. The medium, temperature and pressure in the pipe should meet the design conditions, and overpressure and overtemperature operation are strictly prohibited.
2. When increasing the pressure and temperature in the tube, it should be increased slowly step by step, so as not to damage the equipment due to impact and sudden heat.
3. When the air cooler is in normal operation, the fan should be turned on first, and then the medium should be introduced into the tube bundle. When the operation is stopped, the medium should be stopped first, and then the fan should be stopped.
4. When the easily condensable medium is operated in winter, the procedure is opposite to that of 3.
5. When starting the air cooler with negative pressure operation, the air extractor should be turned on first, and then the fan should be started when the vacuum in the pipe reaches the specified degree, and then the medium in the pipe should be introduced. After the device reaches the specified vacuum degree, the medium in the pipe is introduced first, and then the fan is started to prevent the pipe from freezing and unable to operate.
6. When parking, use low-pressure steam to purge and drain the condensate to avoid freezing and corrosion.
7. Before driving, the set screws at both ends of the floating tube box should be removed to ensure that the floating tube box can move freely during operation to compensate for the deformation of the finned tube due to thermal expansion and cooling.
If you need UNIT AIR COOLER components, please contact us.