How to choose the right UNIT AIR COOLER:
1. UNIT AIR COOLER can be installed horizontally, horizontally, vertically or obliquely, but the condensed water of the cooler must flow down the fins to avoid water accumulation on the fins, which reduces heat transfer performance and increases air resistance.
2. The lower part of the UNIT AIR COOLER should be installed with a drip tray and a drain pipe. When the coolers are stacked, an intermediate drip tray and a drain pipe should be installed between the two coolers. The drain pipe should be provided with a water seal to prevent air from being sucked in. .
3. According to the direction of air flow, UNIT AIR COOLER can be installed in parallel or in series. When the amount of air passing through is large, parallel connection should be adopted; when the air temperature drop is required to be large, it should be connected in series. For air coolers connected in parallel, the water supply pipes should also be connected in parallel; for air coolers connected in series, the water supply pipes should also be connected in series. Cold water and air should flow in opposite directions.
4. In UNIT AIR COOLER, the air and refrigerant should flow in the opposite direction, and the mass flow rate on the windward side is generally 2.5-3.5kg/(㎡.s), when the mass flow rate is greater than 3kg/(㎡.s), in cold water A fender should be added after the device. For coolers with water spray devices, fenders should generally be installed.
5. The inlet temperature of UNIT AIR COOLER cold water should be at least 3.5℃ lower than the dry bulb temperature of the air outlet, the temperature rise of cold water should be 5-10℃, and the flow rate should be 0.6-1.5m/s. The evaporation temperature of the refrigerant direct expansion air cooler should be at least 3.5°C lower than the air outlet Wendi; when the normal temperature air conditioning system is fully loaded, the evaporation temperature should not be lower than 0°C; at low load, frost should be prevented on its surface.
6. The number of cooler rows along the air flow direction generally adopts 4-6 rows, and should not exceed 8 rows.
7. When selecting UNIT AIR COOLER, factors such as surface area ash, inner wall scaling and other factors should be considered and additional coefficients should be added to increase the heat transfer area. During operation, the reduction of the heat transfer coefficient can also be compensated for by reducing the initial temperature of the water.