1. When TEK AIR COOLER is put into use, it is necessary to discharge the air of the entire cooling system and the detection equipment has no leakage, and the cooling water can be dredged before it can run.
2. Pay attention to control the water flow rate and flow of TEK AIR COOLER so that it can form an anti-corrosion protective film on the inner wall of the air cooler. If the water flow rate of the air cooler is too small, it is easy to form deposits, and if the water flow rate is too large, it is easy to form corrosion.
3. Clean cooling water should be used when TEK AIR COOLER is running, and there should be no accumulation on the inside and outside of the cooling pipe.
4. Daily regular inspection to ensure that all components are in good condition.
5. Adjust the tightness of the fan belt regularly, and replace the belt in time to ensure that the fan is in good use.
6. Add lubricating oil regularly.
7. In icy areas, it is necessary to make anti-condensation and anti-freezing planning of TEK AIR COOLER, and do effective anti-freezing operations in winter to avoid freezing, freezing and corrosion caused by cold air.
8. The sealing surfaces and finned tube ends of the TEK AIR COOLER control shall not have leakage. If there is leakage, take measures in time.
9. Regularly use compressed steam to remove the dirt inside the air cooler tube and on the fins.
10. When operating the air cooler control, it is not allowed to operate over pressure and over temperature, resulting in equipment damage.
11. When the air cooler is parked, the condensate should be purged with low pressure steam to avoid freezing and corrosion.
12. When the air cooler is out of use, it is necessary to drain the water in the entire cooling water system to avoid damage to the components of the air cooler. Make sure that there is no accumulation in the pipe. If there is accumulation, drain the water from the air cooler, rinse the pipe with clean water and dry the pipe.
13. Regularly clean the air cooler to remove scale and heat sink dust from the internal pipes.
14. In order to avoid condensed water on the outlet side of the air cooler and ensure that the condensed water is discharged in time, a thermometer can be installed in the cooling water bypass pipe to record the temperature of air and water.
15. When TEK AIR COOLER is running, clean the air accumulated in the air cooler in time or clean the air cooler in time to ensure the function of the air cooler.