Maintenance, cleaning and maintenance of BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT is very necessary. The key is to know that in the huge market of refrigeration equipment, most customers consider the quality of the chiller first when choosing a chiller, because a high-quality product will have a longer service life.
1. The air-cooled chiller unit should be turned on according to the correct rotation of the fan. If you open it forward, you can open it. Otherwise, it means that the power connections are reversed and the phase sequence must be changed before starting.
2. The setting values of various protection devices of BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT have been adjusted by the factory, and users should not change them at will.
3. When the BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT fails and gives an alarm and stops, the chiller should be repaired and maintained by pressing the stop button of the device (the alarm light will be off), then check the cause of the failure, but not allow to start running until the failure eliminate.
4. If it is not an emergency, it is not allowed to shut down the equipment by cutting off the main power supply. If the unit is not going to be used for an extended period of time during the winter, turn off the unit, then turn off the mains power, and then drain the system.
5. Keep the machine room clean and well ventilated, and clean the condenser regularly to ensure the normal and stable operation of the unit.
6. The maintenance, cleaning and maintenance of the chiller should keep the cooling water tower clean, and keep the air circulation around the water tower, the temperature is low, prevent the sundries from entering the cooling tower, and reduce the heat dissipation efficiency.
7. For the air-cooled BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT, please keep the surface of the chiller cooling coil clean to ensure that the surrounding air is circulated and the temperature is low. Clean the dirt on the coil regularly to ensure good heat exchange.
8. If the BOX TYPE BITZER CONDENSING UNIT has been used for more than six months, or the high and low pressure switches frequently fail, or the cooling capacity is reduced, please arrange for personnel to repair and maintain the chiller. If you have followed the above instructions several times and the chiller fault alarm still sounds, it is time to call in a professional chiller repairer.