What are the causes and solutions for the increased pressure of BOX TYPE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT?
1. The heat exchange area of the condenser is reduced. Sufficient heat exchange area is an important guarantee for the heat exchange effect of the condenser. Especially the refrigeration system using the compression condensing unit, because the condenser of this unit also functions as a liquid storage unit. When the liquid level in the condenser is too high, the condensation effect of the condenser is seriously affected, and the condensation temperature and pressure increase. The power consumption of refrigeration compressors increases. Therefore, General Manager Wang of Guangzhou Refrigerator tells you that you should pay attention to the changes in liquid level during operation, discharge the condensed liquid in the condenser in time, and strictly control the amount of refrigerant added to ensure that the condenser is adequate. heat exchange area.
2. Insufficient cooling water flow. Increase the number of running pumps and increase the water flow.
3. There is air in the condenser. The air in the condenser increases the partial pressure in the system and the total pressure, and the air also forms a gas layer on the surface of the condenser, resulting in additional thermal resistance, reducing the heat transfer efficiency, resulting in an increase in the condensation pressure and condensation temperature. Air should be released in time.
4. There is scale on the condenser pipe. This is the reason why Mr. Wang of Guangzhou cold storage has seen many things. The scale on the condenser pipes leads to an increase in thermal resistance, a decrease in the heat transfer coefficient, a decrease in the heat exchange effect, and an increase in the condensing temperature. Improve water quality and descale in time.
5. The number of condensers put into operation is small. Increase the number of operating units.
6. The water distribution of the condenser is uneven. When the water distribution is uneven, the water flow in some pipes is large, and the water flow in some pipes is small, which will reduce the heat transfer efficiency and increase the condensation temperature. A good water flow distribution should be that the water flow rotates down the pipe wall. If the water flow flows down from the middle of the pipe, most of the water flow will not have the effect of condensation. Therefore, when the water distribution of the water distributor is uneven, the water distributor should be replaced.
7. The cooling water temperature is too high. Supplement low-temperature water (tap water or well water); use frost water; ensure the cooling effect of the cooling tower, the cooling tower is installed outdoors, due to the action of the fan, a large amount of dust, leaves, insects, etc. will enter the tower, which takes a long time. In addition, the nozzle holes of the water distributor will be blocked by debris or scale after a long time of use, which will affect the cooling effect. Therefore, the cooling tower needs to be cleaned regularly to keep it clean. When the water temperature is close to the air wet bulb temperature, the BOX TYPE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT cooling tower fan should be turned off to reduce power consumption.