TEF EVAPORATOR is a type of evaporator.The function of TEF EVAPORATOR is to use liquid cryogenic refrigerant to evaporate easily at low pressure, convert into vapor and absorb heat from the cooled medium to achieve the purpose of refrigeration.TEF EVAPORATOR relies on the blower to force the air in the warehouse to flow through the cooling exhaust pipe in the box for heat exchange, so that the air can be cooled to achieve the purpose of cooling.
1. Turn on the air conditioner for 15 minutes before cleaning TEF EVAPORATOR, so that the air conditioner can start to refrigerate, and at the same time make TEF EVAPORATOR produce condensate.Turn off the air conditioner and cut off the power supply to ensure safety.
2. Open the housing of air conditioner, remove the dust screen and clean TEF EVAPORATOR with tap water.
3. When cleaning TEF EVAPORATOR, if there is heavy dust on the fins of TEF EVAPORATOR, it can be removed once with a soft brush.Spray air conditioning cleaner on the aluminium heat transfer fins and coil surfaces of the TEF EVAPORATOR to ensure that the clean foam completely covers the surface of the TEF EVAPORATOR.
4. After about 15 minutes, the air-conditioning cleaner will completely penetrate the reaction and completely disintegrate the stubborn dirt on the fins of TEF EVAPORATOR, then wipe it off with a soft cloth.
5. Reinstall the dust screen and cover the air conditioner housing. Then wipe the air conditioner panel gently with warm water dipped in a soft cloth. Do not use too much force to avoid damaging the coating on the panel.
6. Turn on the air conditioner and maximize the air flow and refrigeration. Keep the air conditioner on for 10 to 20 minutes so that the sewage can be discharged from the drainage pipe.In this way, the TEF EVAPORATOR is thoroughly cleaned.