When installing HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT, enough space should be left at the front and rear of the heat exchanger for maintenance and cleaning. The heat exchanger must not operate under conditions other than those on the nameplate, and the temperature and pressure of the heat exchanger medium should be checked and analyzed to prevent abnormal operation of the heat exchanger. The advantages of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT are as follows.
1. Easy to clean After the pressure plate of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT is removed, the plate bundle can be loosened and the plate can be removed for mechanical cleaning.
2. Only need to change the heat exchange area or flow combination, and only need to add (or cut) plates to achieve the required heat exchange area.
3. The price is not high. Using the same data, production costs are lower than shell and tube heat exchangers because less data is required for the layout.
4. Light weight. The plate thickness of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT is generally only 0.6~0.8mm, and the thickness of the heat exchange tube material of the shell and tube heat exchanger is 2.0~2.5mm; Layout is much heavier. In the case of completing the heat exchange task for the same time, the heat exchange area required by the plate type heat exchanger is smaller than that of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
5. HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT has a small area and compact arrangement, and the heat transfer area per unit volume is 2-5 times that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. Therefore, when the same heat transfer task is completed, the floor area of the plate heat exchanger is about 1/5 ー 1/10 of the shell heat exchanger.
6. High correlation coefficient of heat transfer. The layout of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT is good in terms of strength design, but it is not ideal from the perspective of heat exchange, because there are baffles when the working fluid moves in the shell side—shell, baffles - Heat exchange tubes, tubes - bypasses between shell structures. The fluid that goes through our bypass does not get through enough to participate in the heat exchange.