How to solve the stain problem of evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER? AIR COOLED CONDENSER products meet the needs of different media, different temperatures, different specific heats, different particle contents, and different operating environments in terms of material diversity, structural variability, and form selection.
1. Because the water on the surface of the pipe continues to volatilize and is easy to form, the office environment of the evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER is outdoors, and the equipment is high temperature, humid and cold, so it is very easy to corrode. Therefore, you should install the upper and lower shells of the evaporative condenser. The body should ensure sufficient hot dip galvanized thickness.
2. Because the water on the surface of the pipeline continues to volatilize, it is very easy to scale up so far, and the scale will greatly reduce the heat transfer characteristics of the evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER. Therefore, everyone needs to ensure that in normal operation, it is necessary to maintain The cleaning of machinery and equipment pipelines requires frequent protective inspections to complete the maintenance and maintenance of the evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER at a relatively high level.
3. In addition, in the case of designing the evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER, remember the characteristics of the liquid material, and it must not reflect the applied condenser. And for some more unique liquids, they should be cleaned up on time after application.
4. We can also add a certain amount of car antifreeze to the evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER, which will prevent the cooling fan coil of the equipment from freezing, causing it to be unusable.
5. Use cantilever evaporative AIR COOLED CONDENSER: During the whole process of starting and stopping the server, because of the pressure difference and temperature difference in the annular tube of the cooler, the copper tube of the air conditioner causes the telescopic super-straight effect. The coefficient of thermal expansion is very different, so the overhanging evaporative condenser has the function of automatic descaling.