When winter comes, the ambient temperature is about to drop below zero. In order for the condensing unit to survive the winter smoothly and avoid irreparable losses to the PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT caused by the low temperature environment, it is necessary to drain the equipment in time. Such as condensing units, pipes, water pumps, cooling towers and terminals, when the ambient temperature is below zero, the water must be drained in advance. Here are some PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT winter drainage methods for you:
1. Condenser: Open the end cover of the other end of the water connection pipe. After opening, pay attention to the end cover and screws. After the second year, the end cover and screws are installed before starting the machine and it can be used. (Remember: Do not do this to the evaporator drain!!!)
2. Evaporator: It is possible to open the sewage valve below the evaporator to drain the water. It is best to keep the sewage valve in a normally open state in winter, and close the water supply before starting the machine in the second year.
3. Pipes and pumps: Pipes and pumps drain the water at the lowest point.
4. Cooling tower: Open the drain valve at the lowest part of the cooling tower water pan to drain the water from the chassis.
5. End: There is a blowdown valve at the bottom of the PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT coil, and the blowdown valve is also opened. During winter, the blowdown valve is normally open.