All industry friends who are engaged in manufacturing at CONDENSING UNIT know that the evaporator is a very important part of the four major components of refrigeration. The low-temperature condensed liquid exchanges heat with the outside air through the evaporator, and the air absorbs heat to achieve the cooling effect.
For the selection of CONDENSING UNIT's evaporator, the following editor will introduce to friends in the industry.
It can be said that there are many types of evaporators, which are easy to operate, and are widely used in chemical, food, pharmaceutical and other industries. So, how to choose a suitable evaporator when producing CONDENSING UNIT?
The following are the factors that should be considered in the selection of evaporators:
(1) The composition of the solution in the evaporator;
(2) Material handling capacity and production capacity;
(3) The initial concentration of the material and the temperature of the liquid supply;
(4) Finishing liquid end temperature and product requirements;
(5) Thermal stability of the material;
(6) The boiling point of the solution increases;
(7) Foaming, surface tension, liquid viscosity, etc. of the solution;
(8) Scale-forming ingredients (calcium sulfate, calcium phosphate, silicon, etc.).