HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT Installation shock absorption and fixed with the foundation:
1. HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT equipment infrastructure and specifications should meet the installation requirements. The height of the equipment foundation should be ≥100mm, and the edge of the foundation should be 50mm to 100mm wider than the equipment base (including the position occupied by the shock-absorbing device or the anti-displacement facility).
2. The installation of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT should have corresponding vibration reduction measures. For refrigeration units equipped with spring vibration reduction devices, limit devices should be installed to prevent horizontal displacement of the unit during operation. The spring vibration reduction devices with limit function may not be provided with limit devices. .
3. HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT For refrigeration equipment or refrigeration auxiliary equipment that adopts vibration isolation measures, the installation position of the vibration isolation device is correct; the compression amount of each vibration isolator should be uniform.
4. HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT should be equipped with an adjustment steel plate at the lower part of the spring damping device to meet the leveling and leveling requirements. The leveling of the unit should be based on the specific appearance of the equipment, and the measurement reference plane should be selected and measured with a spirit level. The vertical and horizontal horizontal deviations of the unit should not be greater than 1/1000, and should meet the requirements of the equipment technical documents.
5. The exposed part of the foundation fixing bolt should be protected by adding a protective sleeve filled with butter; when the equipment is located outdoors, the exposed part of the foundation fixing bolt should be protected by a stainless steel nut.
Attachment installation of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT equipment
1. HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT equipment should be equipped with separate load-bearing supports and hangers for connecting pipes and components. The unit equipment does not bear the weight of pipes, fittings and valves.
2. The bottom bracket is set at the upper bend of the connecting pipeline of HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT equipment, and there should be anti-cold bridge measures between the bracket and the pipeline.
3. The strength and tightness test should be carried out before the valve is installed, and its installation position, direction and height should meet the design requirements; the handle of the valve on the horizontal pipeline should not face downwards, and the valve handle on the vertical pipeline should be directed to a place that is easy to operate.
4. The flow switch should be installed on the straight pipe of the water outlet pipe of the unit. There must be a straight stroke of 5 times the pipe diameter on both sides. The direction of the liquid flow in the pipe should be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the controller. Its terminals should be in a location where wiring is easy.
5. The opening and welding of the source components installed on the pipeline of the refrigeration unit needs to be carried out before the pipeline anti-corrosion, lining and pressure test. When installing the source parts, holes and welding should not be made at the weld and the position less than 1/2 pipe diameter from its edge.
6. When the temperature source component and the pipeline are installed perpendicular to each other, the axis of the source component should intersect the axis of the pipeline vertically; when the temperature source component and the pipeline are installed at an inclined angle, the flow direction of the fluid medium should be reversed, and the axis of the source component should be in line with the pipeline axis. intersect.
7. The air-conditioning water pressure source components should be installed in the middle and lower half of the pipeline, and should be in the range of 0°~45° with the horizontal center line of the pipeline.
8. When the pressure source part and the temperature source part are on the same pipe section, they should be installed on the upstream side of the temperature source part.
9. The HORIZONTAL TYPE CONDENSING UNIT display instrument should be installed in a position where it is convenient to observe the indication value, and the height from the operating ground should be 1.2m ~ 1.5m.