1. The sequence of opening and stopping of PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT To ensure that the main unit of the air conditioner can operate normally after starting, it is necessary to ensure that:
The condenser has good heat dissipation, otherwise the high-pressure protection device of the chiller will be shut down due to the high condensing temperature and the corresponding condensing pressure, and even lead to failure.
The cold water in the evaporator should be circulated, otherwise it will stop due to the low temperature of the cold water, causing the cold water temperature protection device to stop, or because the evaporation temperature and the corresponding evaporation pressure are too low, it is the high-pressure protection device of the chiller. The cold water in the evaporator freezes and damages the equipment.
Therefore, the boot sequence of PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT is: cooling tower fan on, cooling water pump on, cold water pump on, chiller off
The shutdown sequence of PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT is: chiller stop, cooling tower fan stop, cooling water pump stop, cooling water pump stop
① When shutting down, the PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT should be shut down half an hour before going to work, and the cold water pump should be shut down after going to work, which is conducive to saving power, preventing faulty downtime and maintaining the unit.
② Before operating the refrigeration cycle, make sure that the valves of the heating cycle pipeline are all closed.
2. Operation of PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT
① Preparatory tasks before starting the machine
1) Confirm that the power supply of the unit and the controller is connected.
2) Confirm that the cooling tower fan, cooling water pump and cooling water pump are all turned on.
3) Confirm that the end fan coil units are powered on.
1) Press the form key on the keyboard, and then switch the unit ON/OFF (on/off) toggle switch on the keyboard to the ON position.
2) The unit will perform a self-check, after a few seconds, one compressor will start, and the other compressor will start after the load increases.
3) Once the unit is started, all operations are not active. The unit starts and stops automatically according to the change of cooling load (the temperature of chilled water supply and return water).
③ Normal operation
1) When the unit is running normally, the controller will monitor the oil pressure, motor current and other parameters of the system. Once any Issue (problem) is displayed, the control system will take the initiative to take corresponding measures to maintain the unit and display the fault information on the unit screen . (For an overview, see the Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual)
2) In every 24-hour operation period, a special person should record the unit operating conditions permanently at a fixed time interval.
1) Just switch the unit ON/OFF toggle switch on the keyboard to the disconnected position to stop the unit.
2) In order to avoid display damage, it is not necessary to cut off the power supply of the unit even when the unit is shut down.
3. Operation of fans and pumps
① The cooling tower fan, cooling water pump, and cold water pump are all independently controlled. Before starting the machine, it should be confirmed that the power supply is normal, there is no reverse phase, and there is no phase loss.
② Before turning on the water pump, make sure that all the valves in the pipeline are turned on.
③ The fans and pumps of the PACKAGE BOCK CONDENSING UNIT must be started and stopped in sequence (manually operate each air switch).