The amount of cooling produced by REFRIGERATION UNIT products is directly related to the operating conditions of the system. For a compressor whose structure, rotational speed, and refrigerant type are all determined, due to changes in operating conditions and different operation management, the cooling capacity and consumption of the compressor are different. can also change.
1. As the evaporation temperature decreases, the compression ratio of the compressor increases, and the energy consumption per unit of cooling capacity increases. When the additional issuance temperature decreases by 1°C, the power consumption will be increased by 3%-4%. Therefore, reducing the evaporation temperature difference as much as possible and increasing the evaporation temperature not only saves power consumption, but also improves the relative humidity of the cold room.
2. As the condensing temperature increases, the compression ratio of the compressor increases, and the energy consumption per unit of cooling capacity increases. The condensing temperature is between 25-40 °C, and the power consumption will increase by about 3.2% for every 1 °C increase.
3. When the heat exchange surface of the condenser and the evaporator is covered with an oil layer, the condensation temperature will increase and the evaporation temperature will decrease, resulting in a decrease in cooling capacity and an increase in power consumption. When there is a 0.1mm thick oil layer on the inner surface of the condenser, the cooling capacity of the compressor will decrease by 16.6%, and the power consumption will increase by 12.4%. requirements, the evaporation temperature will drop by 2.5 ℃, and the power consumption will increase by 9.7%.
4. When the air accumulates in the condenser, it will cause the condensing pressure to rise. When the partial pressure of the non-condensable gas reaches 1.96×105Pa, the power consumption of the compressor will increase by 18%.
5. When the scale on the tube wall of the condenser reaches 1.5mm, the condensing temperature rises by 2.8°C compared with the temperature before scaling, and the power consumption increases by 9.7%.
6. The surface of the evaporator is covered with a layer of frost, which reduces the heat transfer coefficient, especially when the outer surface of the finned tube is frosted, which not only increases the heat transfer resistance, but also makes the air flow through the fins difficult, reducing the appearance of The heat transfer coefficient and heat dissipation area. When the indoor temperature is below 0 °C and the temperature difference between the two sides of the evaporator tube group is 10 °C, the heat transfer coefficient of the evaporator after one month of operation is about 70% before frosting.
7. The gas inhaled by the compressor allows a certain degree of superheat, but if the superheat degree is too large, the specific volume of the inhaled gas increases, the cooling capacity decreases, and the relative power consumption increases.
8.REFRIGERATION UNIT products When the compressor is frosted, the suction valve is quickly closed, which sharply reduces the cooling capacity and increases the power consumption relatively.
Through the above analysis, it can be seen that doing a good job in the operation management of REFRIGERATION UNIT products is an important part of improving the economic benefits of the cooling system.