In winter, the ambient temperature is about to drop below zero. In order to pass the winter smoothly with the quality REFRIGERATION UNIT and avoid irreparable losses to the equipment caused by the low temperature environment, it is necessary to drain the equipment in time. Such as chillers, pipes, pumps, cooling towers and terminals, when the ambient temperature is below zero, the water must be drained in advance. Here are some quality REFRIGERATION UNIT winter drainage measures for you:
1. Condenser: Open the end cover of the other end of the water connection pipe. After opening, pay attention to the end cover and screws. Install the end cover and screws before starting the machine in the second year and you can use it.
2. Evaporator: You can open the drain valve below the evaporator to drain the water. It is best to keep the drain valve in a normally open state in winter, and wait until the next year before turning off the water supply.
3. Pipes and pumps: Pipes and pumps drain the water at the lowest point.
4. Cooling tower: Open the drain valve at the lowest part of the cooling tower water pan to drain the water from the chassis.
5. End: There is a blowdown valve at the lower end of the coil, and the blowdown valve is also opened. During winter, the blowdown valve is in a normally open state.
During the day or night when the quality REFRIGERATION UNIT is not in use, be sure to keep the pump running, and drain the water if it is not used for a long time. In case of bad weather, it is best to stop and drain the water, or add antifreeze to the water.